Friday 19 September 2014

Welcome......

Welcome to my blog 'Rachel Rose'. 

 This is my little space on the internet, my blogspot, where I want to write, share and build a community and make new friends from all over the world.

 I am from a town in South West Scotland and not only do I like to travel further a field but I like to enjoy the time spent in a beautiful part of this country.

 I want to share my travel stories, my memories of past travels and things I am looking forward to in the future. I want to develop a blog which is varied and diverse and hopefully someone may read it, well.....hopefully!! 

 I have also started to live a more healthy lifestyle (although chocolate is always so tempting) and want to share my journey with that, I have been jogging and started yoga and can hopefully not only share my journey but get inspiration, motivation and encouragement from others as well as being a motivator too. 

 I am also a bookaholic, I LOVE to read and always have something I am reading, and on occasion, reading more than one or two books at a time. I want to share my books with you, and share yours with me! Always looking for new things to read. 

 Anyway, I hope that someone out there finds this little 'blogspot' and joins me here. Please leave comments and links to your blogs, I love reading blogs too.

 And here is a little something, one of my favourite quotes:

No comments:

Post a Comment