Monday 18 May 2015

Just Write.....

I started this blog in the hope that I would be encouraged and motivated to write yet I have found myself completely stuck on what to write, where to look for inspiration and how to be true to myself.




"Write what your heart tells you"....What does my heart tell me??

 I know what my head tells me....it tells me that I am confined by the rules of language, grammar and spelling. I have always had doubts about my writing and this was reinforced at university when I would fail not on my content or research but on my ability to write plain old English. I need to set myself free from my own restraints, my own beliefs I have created and maintained over the years. I need to find my focus, the focus on my imagination. I like to write but my capacity to write wavers. I need to let go of all that. I need to grow and evolve and write what my heart tells me.

My heart wants to connect, My heart wants to be inspired yet inspire others. I want to share in the good times...like my upcoming travels but also on the down days when a poem or the need to write comes to me. My heart loves to be creative, to take photos when out for a walk or when I am out working (Face Painting). Maybe I should start to share more, actually use this blog that I created as my own little space and if someone reads it great but if not then I will have released whats in my heart...set it free, let it go. Letting go of what no longer serves me.

This is now my goal...a small step into becoming more of me, more of my truth. I will write.....Just write.


Rachel Rose.x

No comments:

Post a Comment