Sunday 14 June 2015

Day 26 - Cheater





What to write what to write what to write!

I have had a really busy day working, I am tired but I worked hard for this fatigue and for the money. I actually made some money today, I face painted for 4.5 hours, no break, and I made more in that time than I do at my "real job" in a whole week. I loved every minute of it. I know I love it. I love it because even though I have a seriously sore back....craving yoga......and feel so very tired I would still get up an do it again tomorrow. When I get the compliments all I can say is "It's because I love it".

It is a part of my creative side and I get to do that nearly every weekend, it is therapeutic for me. I can become quite serious looking when I am concentrating, as you can see, but I just zone out and go into a little world of my own, I am not often aware of the queue getting longer and longer.

It is such a nice little job.....my weekends quench my creative soul!

Thats all I have, yoga and bed for me!!

Maybe my photos can speak another 200 words for me....my mind is screaming "Cheater.....Cheater....Cheater"!!! I am too tired to care mind.

Rachel Rose.x

No comments:

Post a Comment